Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tiramani is back


Bunches of you have been waiting patiently for us to get our Tiramani (the most heavenly, fresh scent) back in stock, and it just arrived yesterday at our downtown store. We have both sizes of perfume, hand/body lotion, soap and something new: a lovely talcum powder. If you haven't smelled Tiramani yet, come by for a little whiff. It's so fresh and citrusy, but not overpowering. It makes a great gift: normally I wouldn't recommend anything fragranced for gift-giving, but this is so fabulous... it's really a can't-miss special treat. Made in Atlanta, Georgia by Shelley Kyle, a very talented perfumer. Check it out at Pomegranate, 150 Minnesota near Wall Street.

2 comments:

Betty said...

I will be in to see your products real soon. You left me a message on my blog about zucchinni day yesterday, well I took it one step further and put a whole wagon load out by the road with a sign saying FREE ZUCCHINNI. Needless to say I was able to give away 25+ zucchinni instead of them going bad. Thanks for the tip.

shopping monkey said...

What fun! I'm sure everyone appreciated it, and you further saved yourself from the boredom of too many zucchini-based meals...