Saturday, January 10, 2009

Obama inaugural pins -- limited supply

We just received a shipment of Obama inaugural pins, hot off the presses from Washington D.C., where Delia (Bend goddess of cool buttons) is stationed for the month of January, selling lots and lots and lots of pins. Perhaps you've seen her pins and magnets; she uses fabulous vintage papers as the background. The inaugural ones have the date on them (see her website link above, if I did it correctly, for pictures of some of her pins). I daresay these are the nicest presidential items I've ever seen... can only imagine an "Antiques Roadshow" episode of the future, where a surprised attendee learns his buttons are worth a small fortune. Only two small problems: I sold half of our shipment within an hour of receiving them (not sure I can get more in time); and both Pomegranates are closed for a couple of days while we flip the stores around for our upcoming moving sale (see next post for info on that).

Come see us Tuesday at the downtown shop for your own Obama pin. Delia's website is viadelia.com (in case my link didn't work: it seems the tech world left me behind sometime in 1998 or so).

No comments: