Thursday, May 20, 2010

Design book junkie







There's nothing like a great new design book (or magazine) to get my creative juices rolling. I have stacks of design-related books at home... but you can never have too many. My idea of a little mini-vacation? Curled up on the sofa with my cup of tea, a couple of good shelter mags or books, good music playing, and the light moving its way across the windows in the afternoon. Ahhh. Just got some great new books in at Pomegranate, and although some of the subjects have been done to death (French Country – do we need any more? yes, when they're this inspiring), they all have a very fresh take on the look, and I have to say, they are some of my all-time favorites. We didn't order too many, but will gladly reorder if they're gone by the time you visit.

No comments: