Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tokyo Bay watches are back at Pomegranate!

Back in "the old days" when we had our modern shop, dolo, followed by Pomegranate II (both downtown), we carried Tokyo Bay watches and loved them. They're very well made, stylish, and priced well. On our last market trip, we fell in love with them all over again, and decided to bring them back.

I already have a beautiful watch. My dear husband bought it for me at Saxon's the first year we were truly successful in our shop. But I worry about wearing it to work, as I'm always jamming my hands into boxes and digging in the dirt and who knows what. I looked all over for a casual watch that I really liked, and was unsuccessful... until now. My biggest problem is choosing which one I like best... and I'm usually pretty decisive about this stuff. But really, they're all so cool.

Great gift, too. Nicely boxed, and priced from about $75 to just over $100.



No comments: