Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Must. Have. Vintage. Trailer.

Did you happen to see this wonderful article in the most recent Central Oregon Living (a special publication from the Bulletin)? Once you're in the magazine, flip to page 7 for the article called "Vintage Transformations," all about one couple's quest to fix up and restyle lovely vintage trailers. I knew about this company (Flyte Camp) and know one of the owners from our shop (where she sometimes finds little treasures to incorporate into one of their finds). But I didn't know how beautiful and perfect and delicious their trailers are, once they perform their magic on them. Wow. I so admire the detail and effort that goes into it. I'm not even a trailer/camping kind of girl, but I know I'd enjoy one of these beauties. Someday you may see us tootling around on the coast in a fixed-up vintage trailer...

No comments: