Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Dogs of the French Flea Market

This last Saturday at Pomegranate was our second French Flea market of the summer, and wow, was it a big one. We had every single possible space filled with vendors, we had more customers than ever (no idea how many because there's no way to count, but wouldn't be surprised if it was waaay over 1,000), and more dogs than ever. There were dogs everywhere. I couldn't get pictures of them all because I was mostly in the shop writing up receipts. And I'm also not fast enough to catch the little darlings before they whip their heads (or bodies) around. There are a lot of dog butt shots in the camera (that I won't bother you with). So here are a few of the (somewhat better) dog shots of the flea market.
These two cuties were content to guard the wagon while their owners piled up flea market goodies

Adorable labradoodle puppy: notice face in motion but legs in focus (sigh)

Lucy!! I so fell in love with you!

The sweetest boy! I've forgotten his breed, but he's a purebred puppy (from Hungary I think). Just look at that face!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I had a wonderful time at your French Flea Market along with our four legged kids! We're the proud parents of the little Radio Flyer doggies (Truffles ~ in the wagon and Mochi ~ under the wagon). This was our first time attending your wonderful event and we'll be back again!

shopping monkey said...

So glad you had a good time! Your dogs are adorable (and so well-behaved!)... love the names.