Friday, July 27, 2012

Souvenirs from the French Flea Market

I always take a million pictures at our French Flea Markets (here in Bend, at Pomegranate, just as good as a true French flea, but far less expensive!). I just snap away, knowing that some of them will turn out well (law of averages method). Funny, sometimes I don't really even look at the goodies for sale while I'm photographing: just looking for shapes and pleasing images and texture. Later, when downloading all the pix, I'll often gasp at something and wonder why in the world I didn't buy that piece!!

There were SO many great items at our last market. And it was SO busy. It might have been one of the busiest days we've ever had at Pomegranate, for the shop and the vendors. During peak times, the whole place was jam-packed with shoppers (and their dogs). It was amazing.

Our next market is coming up quick (Saturday, August 4), and we have another great round of vendors coming, so you do not want to miss it. More on that later. Meanwhile, here are some pictures of the July 7 French Flea Market, just to get you thinking... starting with an adorable Deux Chevaux for sale, upon which I was drooling.









































No comments: