Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Totes and handbags – you just can't have too many

Okay, maybe you can have too many handbags, but none of us is close to the limit, right? I have a bad obsession with totes, especially. One to carry all my work stuff. One for overnight trips. One for extra business stuff. Forty or so to choose from when I go to the market. If I took kids to soccer games, I'd definitely need one just for that. So when we got all these new totes in just a few days ago, I started justifying how several of them would make the most perfect beach bags. If only we went to the beach more often! If we had a little cottage in Cannon Beach or Manzanita, that blue stripey one would be hanging on a hook in the entry. Or maybe the red stripe. Or the damask. So many to choose from. Some are great for travel; some for everyday. Clutches for evenings out on the town, and cool little strappy phone cases with room for cash and cards (operate your phone without taking it out of the case). Better come take a look!










No comments: